Sharp Shots – PHOTOGRAPHY – ONLINE SKILLS – PART 2 FOLLOW ON
A 3 month follow on DofE Photography Skills course with 12 NEW weekly modules to build on skills learnt in the first 3 month course. This can be used for the Bronze, Silver or Gold award and includes all video tuition, supporting materials and assessor sign off. Students will learn advanced features of a DSLR or Bridge camera, build an impressive portfolio and have their passion for photography fuelled.
Sharp Shots are a Teen Photography education provider – over 2000 students have successfully completed our DofE courses since 2017.
WHAT THE COURSE INCLUDES:
– Students will receive a personal online login to the course where they can access the 12 video modules & assignments released weekly. Additional access to lots of other great informative resources.
– Subjects taught: textures, shadows, your home, reflections, ants perspective, leading lines, landscapes, colour, blur, patterns and editing.
– Opportunity to join a “members only” Sharp Shots DofE skills Facebook group, where students can interact with each other, share photos and tips.
– Sharp Shots will assess the student’s photography throughout.
– End of DofE skills courses assessment and sign off.
Throughout this online DofE skills photography course, you can meet like-minded teens through the closed Facebook group and forge new friendships. You can also engage with your group through email and social media throughout the course so you can share ideas, encourage one another and provide advice for the photographic assignments.
For more info please click our content link, or email: [email protected]