Sharp Shots are the UK’s leading Teen Photography education provider. Our popular Bronze/Silver DofE skills photography Course runs over a 3-month period (silver- 6 month) and will cover all the skills and assessment needed. Over 2000 students have successfully completed our DofE courses since 2017.
We understand the importance of ‘meeting’ to develop photographic DofE skills. We hold our workshops at landmark venues in the UK.
– January 13th 2024 Richmond Park
WHAT THE COURSE INCLUDES:
– 2 in-person plus 1 final zoom workshop. Held monthly over a 3-month period and the students will practice their assignments and build great portfolios.
– Students will receive a personal online login to the course where they can access the modules & assignments released weekly. Additional access to lots of other great informative resources.
– Students will receive feedback in the in-person workshops and at the end of the course in their final Zoom workshop.
– End of DofE skills courses assessment and sign off.
Throughout this DofE skills photography course, you can meet likeminded people, forge new friendships, share ideas and encourage each other through the three group workshops. Your tutor will also give expert guidance & advice.
For more info please go to:
or email: [email protected]