Our online Bronze/Silver DofE skills photography Course has been specially created for teens and based on our very popular webinar Zoom+ skills course. It runs over a 12-week period covering all the skills and assessment needed. Students will learn advanced features of a DSLR camera, be inspired to be more creative, build an impressive portfolio and will have their passion for photography fueled.
Over 700 students have successfully completed our DofE webinar Zoom+ course since 2017.
WHAT THE COURSE INCLUDES:
– Students will receive a personal online login to the course where they can access the 12 modules & assignments released weekly. Additional access to lots of other great informative resources.
– Subjects taught: camera settings, focus, aperture, landscapes, shutter speed, rule of thirds, black & white, still-life, self-portraits and editing.
– Opportunity to join a “members only” Sharp Shots DofE skills Facebook group, where students can interact with each other, share photos and tips.
– Sharp Shots will assess the student’s photography and give support through social media and email
– End of DofE skills courses assessment and sign off.
Throughout this online DofE skills photography course, you can meet like-minded teens through the closed Facebook group and forge new friendships. You can also engage with your group through email and social media throughout the course so you can share ideas, encourage one another and provide advice for the photographic assignments.
For more info please go to: