UK’s No. 1 Teen Photography education provider. Our popular webinar based online Bronze/Silver DofE skills photography Course runs over a 12-week period (silver- 6 month) and will cover all the skills and assessment needed.
Over 1000 students have successfully completed our online DofE courses since 2017.
We understand the importance of ‘meeting’ to develop photographic DofE skills. We have therefore incorporated three live Zoom workshops into our program.
– Next course: April 25th 2021
– Following monthly courses: May, June, July, September, October, November & December.
WHAT THE COURSE INCLUDES:
– 3 live interactive zoom workshops. Held monthly over a 3-month period and the students will practice their assignments and build great portfolios.
– Silver Award students have the opportunity of taking a 6-month course.
– Students will receive a personal online login to the course where they can access assignments released weekly. Additional access to lots of other great resources.
– Opportunity to join a “members only” Sharp Shots DofE skills Facebook group, where students can interact with each other, share photos and tips.
– Sharp Shots will assess the student’s photography throughout and give on-going guidance and support through social media and email
– End of DofE skills courses assessment and sign off.
Throughout this online DofE skills photography course, you can meet likeminded people and forge new friendships through the three group workshops. You can also engage with your group through email and social media throughout the course so you can share ideas, encourage each other and provide advice for all of the photographic assignments.
For more info please go to: