UK’s No. 1 Teen Photography education provider. Our NEW online Bronze/Silver DofE mobile phone photography skills course has been specially created for teens and based on our very popular Zoom+ skills course. It runs over a 12-week period covering all the skills and assessment needed.
Students will learn advanced features of a your smartphone camera, be inspired to be more creative, build an impressive portfolio and will have their passion for photography fueled.
Over 1300 students have successfully completed our DofE Online & Zoom+ courses since 2017.
WHAT THE COURSE INCLUDES:
– Students will receive a personal online login to the course where they can access the 12 modules & assignments released weekly. Additional access to lots of other great informative resources.
– Subjects taught: phone camera settings, focus, aperture, landscapes, shutter speed, rule of thirds, black & white, still-life, self-portraits and editing.
– Opportunity to join a “members only” Sharp Shots DofE skills Facebook group, where students can interact with each other, share photos and tips.
– Sharp Shots will assess the student’s photography throughout and give on-going guidance and support through social media and email.
– End of DofE skills courses assessment and sign off.
Throughout this online DofE skills photography course, you can meet like-minded teens through the closed Facebook group and forge new friendships. You can also engage with your group through email and social media throughout the course so you can share ideas, encourage one another and provide advice for the photographic assignments.
For more info please go to: