Join us at Gowanbank for a week of adventure, challenge and, most importantly, fun! Build your confidence and grow your leadership skills through a range of outdoor activities.
We’ll kick off the week at 9:30am on Monday morning and finish up at 3pm on Friday afternoon.
Day 1 – Team building activities – Games/Quiz Night
Day 2 – Crate Climbing and Bushcraft – Night Walk
Day 3 – Tree Climbing, Archery and Hillwalking – Cooking dinner over fire – Movie Night
Day 4 – Adventure Day including abseiling, climbing and walking
Day 5 – Finale Activity and Review
• Full programme of activities throughout the week
• All equipment needed for activities
• Accommodation in shared en-suite dormitory rooms
• Bedding (but don’t forget your towel!)
• Full catering – breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper – from lunch on Monday to lunch on Friday
How to get here:
Hop on a train or bus to Kilmarnock. There are regular trains to Kilmarnock from Glasgow and Carlisle. From Kilmarnock, catch Bus 1 to Newmilns which will drop you just a few minutes walk from the centre.
Note: This opportunity is open to participants aged 18+
For more information, visit our content link or email [email protected]