Sustain Yourself Week at CAMAS – The Outdoor Centre with a Difference.
This week aims to look at how we sustain ourselves and the environment.
- Complete environmental conservation tasks and develop environmental awareness.
- Gain your John Muir Award
- Grow food in our organic garden.
- Experience nature through kayaking, wild camping, solo time, climbing, nights by the fire.
- Bake bread and get back to basics.
- Live in an off grid community- common tasks, shared meals, simple living – powered by wind turbines, solar panels and organic veg.
- Take part in reflective activities developing self awareness, explore your ambitions and connection to the world.