– Embark on a half-term adventure exploring the stunning south coast
– Learn the fundamentals of sailing onboard a 72ft Challenger
– Boost your confidence and self-esteem while having fun
– Increase social and communication skills with new, like-minded friends
– Achieve your RYA Start Yachting qualification
Celebrate the February half-term on an immersive sailing adventure like no other with Tall Ships Youth Trust.
This four-night adventure along the south coast is the perfect starter voyage for young people to learn the basics of sailing, on board one of our iconic 72ft Challenger yachts.
As a TSYT ‘Voyage of Exploration’, you do not require any prior experience of sailing. The voyage will enable crew members to explore the ocean environment while learning?new skills, developing their confidence?and self-esteem, and boosting their social and communication skills.
As well as completing the residential section of your DofE Gold Award, you will work towards achieving your RYA Start Yachting qualification.
We can offer a bursary discount to cover up to 30% of the voyage cost. The link to apply is on the voyage booking page.
Click the content link on the right to find out more and book. >>>