– Sail across the English Channel — the world’s busiest shipping area
– You may experience the exhilarating Alderney Race in which the tides can run at over 10 knots!
– Discover the quiet charm and natural beauty of the Channel Islands
– Build sea-miles and work towards your next RYA qualification
– No sailing experience necessary
Join us on this six-day voyage from Portsmouth to the Channel Islands and back.
This is a great opportunity to challenge yourself while developing independence, exploring new ventures, setting goals and pondering your future aspirations.
As a TSYT ‘Voyage of Empowerment’ you should have some sailing experience or have a similar experience in other outdoor and adventure activities. Together with like-minded individuals aged from 16-25 you’ll develop life skills, gain increased confidence and build resilience as well as making lifelong memories.
You can also achieve your RYA Competent Crew qualification and tick off the residential section of your Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award, if this applies to you.
We can offer a bursary discount of up to £210. The link to apply is on the voyage booking page (click the content link on the right).