• Cover at least 300 nautical miles of offshore passage sailing
• Experience adventurous springtime voyaging across the Channel
• Learn from expert Skippers about passage making on board an iconic round-the-world racing yacht
• Your participation in this voyage will directly benefit our vital work with young people aged 12-25
• Previous sailing experience preferred
This ten-day voyage starting in Portsmouth and ending in Plymouth presents the perfect opportunity to build up your sea miles and night-sailing hours while expanding and improving your sailing abilities in potentially challenging conditions.
Depending on the voyaging experience of the group, weather conditions and other variables, you could return from the voyage having sailed more than 300 nautical miles.
This voyage will involve a combination of continuous stretches of offshore passage sailing and shorter legs between coastal destinations, with the opportunity to explore ashore.
We can offer a bursary discount of up to £358. the link to apply is on the voyage booking page (click the content link on the right). >>>