Based at our Camp Redwood site under the giant Redwood trees on the Thoresby estate in Nottinghamshire, a back to basics experience in a tranquil and unique environment. Experience a range of outdoor activities, both on-site and off-site in various locations. Sleeping accommodation will be in single occupancy tents. The site also has a camp kitchen, toilets, showers, on-site water supply, log fire circle and Yurt with wood -burner.
Our camp manager will manage the site and co-ordinate cooking and cleaning, but participants will be required to assist during meal times and must follow hygiene protocols.
Our residential experience includes the following: –
• 5 days of exciting adventurous activities on and off site.
• All travel to and from activity venues
• Full board accommodation in our tented village
• All necessary activity equipment
• Off site day activities include watersports, rock-climbing and mountain biking
• On-site and evening activities could include Tomahawk throwing, tree climbing, archery, bush-craft, shelter building and orienteering
• Social distancing, hand washing, use of PPE and the latest government guidance will be followed.
To book please follow the link below. Please note payment by card will be required at the time of booking.
For further information:
Phone: 01623 556110
Email: [email protected]