“In a nutshell, if you want to learn how to touch type, this is the most effective way I have ever come across.” Rachel Vecht, Founder, Teacher and Mother of 4: Educating Matters.
A great choice!
Learning to touch type is a fantastic choice for your DofE Skill. We will give you everything you need to get started and it requires just one hour a week of your time. By the end of the course, you will be typing confidently without looking (with 95% accuracy) and speeds up to 60wpm.
Specifically designed for DofE Students
Our 12-week remote course has been specifically designed for DofE students and is fully tutor-supported. This means you can complete your course independently at home but have the full support of your own designated tutor each week.
Advantages of our courses are:
• Flexibility – no downloads required – just an internet connection so you can do your 1- hour lesson on any device anywhere, anytime! You can even use an iPad with a Bluetooth keyboard. Do your 1- hour lesson whenever it suits you.
• No faffing – no need to upload or send us anything – we check your results remotely and even playback your actual keystrokes.
• Guidance from real people – experienced and friendly touch-typing tutors from all backgrounds (Teachers/Business Owners/Managers/Students/HR).
• Easy to learn – we are the only typing company in the UK to include video and audio instructions throughout the course so you can’t go wrong.
• UK spellings – using real words and sentences.
• Bespoke – lessons are designed and adjusted individually to your needs.
• It’s not boring! we add lots of games and fun stuff too!
• Best chance of success –1500 students have learnt with us so far!
• You won’t give up – we’ll be encouraging you all the way!
• Support – real people on hand 7 days a week to answer your questions.
• Not one size fits all – not only can we modify your lesson plan, but we can modify the actual programme. So, if you want to do more, that’s not a problem. We can add numbers, symbols, dictation, typing tests, and even add your own stories! The sky’s the limit!
How we give you feedback: Your tutor will give you weekly feedback by email on the day after you complete your lesson, with details of how you got on, what to do next and how to do it. We complement our feedbacks with video clips, so it’s easy peasy to follow.
Helping children with Specific Learning Difficulties: Many of our students have dyslexia or dyspraxia or other processing disorders. If you have a specific learning difficulty, we will assign an experienced tutor for you; someone who can understand your needs and adapt the course for you.
The cost of the course is £195.00 and you can split it into 3 payments of £65.00. 6-month courses also available – please enquire.
We can’t wait to work with you! Are you ready to start touch typing?
Just complete the quick form online and we can’t wait to get you started!
To book a place, please go to our booking form: https://www.touchtypeit.co.uk/events/online-touch-typing-course/
More info: https://www.touchtypeit.co.uk/dofe-award
If you have questions, please call Wendy on 020 8434 7111.
Email: [email protected].