The volunteer collection team have an exciting task ahead of them, to identify, catalogue and record the vast collection at Sacrewell. This would include paper documentation and also farm equipment. It’s a great place to be and you’ll work with staff and other volunteers
Working as part of a small collections team to identify and log all items on site by:
· Inputting information onto the digital cataloguing system
· Photographing items
· Conservation of items under the guidance of the collections team
· Delicate work including potential handling of at risk items
· Moving items, including papers and farm equipment
· Becoming familiar with and following our Health and Safety Policy at all times
· There may be other activities where we could use your help!
We welcome people who… Enjoy working outdoors, have excellent listening and organisational skills, like working as part of a team and are eager to learn.