Leonard Cheshire Disability can support the volunteering section of your Award. We offer a wide range of options, including volunteering that can be done from home and in your community:
• Volunteering at one of our homes.
• Be a Volunteer Supporter for a Can Do project: Can Do offers opportunities for 16 to 35 year-old disabled people to deliver volunteering activities that benefit their community.
• Disabled Access Surveys in your community.
• Support our Campaigns.
• Inclusion activities at a youth club you are connected to, such as Scouts or Brownies.
• 100 for 100 Challenge: To celebrate 100 years since his birth, we have a year-long plan of activities.
• Fundraising activities: Take a look at all of the fun fundraising choices here
• Challenge Events: We have a range of fundraising events to get involved in.
• Plan your own volunteering.
We will provide support and resources. To find out more, complete our contact form: https://www.leonardcheshire.org/node/2895