Complete your DofE Gold Residential with a week of fun and challenging outdoor adventure in the picturesque Ribble Valley, Lancashire.
You’ll enjoy a range of on site and off site adventurous activities including Jacob’s Ladder, kayaking, archery, crate challenge, rock climbing and bushcraft. By the end of the week, you’ll also achieve the British Canoeing Paddle Start Award.
Included within the price is 5 days of activity, 4 nights indoor accommodation with full board and offsite visits.
The course runs from 2pm Monday 7 August to 2pm Friday 11 August 2023.
Open to anyone aged 16 to 25 years old. A full kit list will be provided closer to the time. You’ll need to arrange your own travel to and from the centre.
• Monday: AM – Arrival and settle into accommodation. PM – Course outline and introductions, team building, evening meal and Jacob’s Ladder.
• Tuesday: AM – Water skills day (canoeing, kayaking and raft building onsite). PM – evening meal and mountain day preparation.
• Wednesday: All day – Mountain day (Lake District or Yorkshire Dales). PM – evening meal and film night.
• Thursday: All day – Climbing day at Troy Quarry (bouldering and climbing). PM – evening meal and ball games and campfire.
• Friday: AM – Bushcraft. PM – Sign books & assessor report, programme debrief and reflection.
Please note the above is a sample programme outline and is subject to change.
For more information, or to book:
Please contact Waddow Hall on 01200 423186 or email [email protected]