Company Programme Age 15 – 19
Up to one academic year
Company Programme gives young people the opportunity to set up and run a real business under the guidance of a business volunteer. The programme can be run in or outside of curriculum time and lasts for up to one academic year.
Young people make all the decisions about their business, from deciding on the company name and product to creating a plan, managing the company finances, selling to the public at trade fairs and ultimately winding up the firm and paying their taxes.
• Age and ability appropriate printed and online resources
• Access to YE Online where students, teachers and volunteers can access resources, guidance and manage the business
• A locally based business adviser and Young Enterprise contact to deal with queries
• Attend local trade fairs where teams sell their products to the public
• Take part in competitions and/or celebration events
To Find out more about opportunities in your local area please contact [email protected]
or call Young Enterprise Support Centre on 01865 776 845