Resources for parents
Here is a selection of useful resources to help your child plan and undertake their DofE programme.
- eDofE Terms and Conditions of use
- eDofE FAQs (general) (PDF)
- OS eDofE Mapping – user guide
- Username and password issues help document
- eDofE Bitesize guide for Participants
- A3 simple poster explaining eDofE)
Programme planner sheets for participants
Download some handy personal programme planners for each section (PDFs, which can be typed on and printed or just printed to write on):
Programme ideas lists
Download the Programme Ideas lists of activities in each section:
Participants should work with their Leader and Assessor to agree goals that are relevant to their own situation.
These handy Activity Logs can be printed out to help you keep a track of the activities you do each week for your DofE programme:
Need a larger-print version?
- Activity log – Volunteering LARGE PRINT
- Activity log – Physical LARGE PRINT
- Activity log – Skills LARGE PRINT
Expedition links and downloads
- Route Card Master
- Route Card master (old version)
- Route Card Master for water activities
- Water-based expeditions route card (.doc)
- DofE Expedition Kit Guide
- Download the Expedition Kit List
- Download a poster showing how to pack a rucksack here.
- Use the interactive Expedition Kit List here.
- Stove safety instructions
- Opportunities for expedition training for participants can be found here
- Countryside Code information
- Highway Code information
- Current rules and advice covering countryside care and access: Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland.
- Useful leaflet for participants on ‘who to call in an emergency’ on expeditions.
- Programme ideas – Expeditions
- Advice on DofE Expedition food
- Water Sports Safety Code
- Go here for more expedition downloads…