This Duke of Edinburgh’s Award specially designed original BUFF® is a multi-functional tubular accessory ideal for keeping you cool/warm during activities outside.
All profits from the DofE multifunction headwear by BUFF® go straight to the DofE charity, keeping costs low whilst transforming young people’s lives.
How to order:
- Visit the DofE multifunction headwear by BUFF® page and add this product to your basket
- Enjoy your new DofE multifunction headwear by BUFF® whilst knowing all profits are donated to the DofE charity
BUFF® headwear is designed to keep you warm in the cold, and wick away moisture to keep you cool when it’s hot. Its lightweight design makes it easy to pack away and its breathable, microfibre fabric keeps it comfortable to wear.
It’s very popular with all outdoor activities including skiing, motor biking, cycling and running as it can be worn many different ways including a bandana, a sweatband, a hair tie and a wristband. BUFF® headwear is uniquely versatile, designed to achieve a high level of comfort and protection from the elements.
- Moisture management – keeping you comfortable in all weathers
- Ultrastretch technology: 4-way stretch for best fit and top comfort
- 100% seamless – no irritating seams or hems
- Designed for improved sustainability, using exclusively Polyester microfiber obtained from clear plastic recycled bottles supplied and certified by REPREVE®.
- Multi-functional – a wide range of ways to wear the same product
- Treated with Polygiene – keeping both it, and you, fresh as the silver ions prevent build-up of bacteria
- Thermal comfort – warm
- Weighs 35g
- Machine washable