This Duke of Edinburgh’s Award specially designed original BUFF® is a multi-functional tubular accessory ideal for keeping you cool/warm during activities outside.
All profits from the DofE multifunction headwear by BUFF® go straight to the DofE charity, keeping costs low whilst transforming young people’s lives.
How to order:
- Visit the DofE multifunction headwear by BUFF® page and add the order to your basket
- Enjoy your new DofE multifunction headwear by BUFF® whilst knowing all profits are donated to the DofE charity
BUFF® headwear is designed to keep you warm in the cold, and wick away moisture to keep you cool when it’s hot. Its lightweight design makes it easy to pack away and its breathable, microfibre fabric keeps it comfortable to wear.
It’s very popular with all outdoor activities including skiing, motor biking, cycling and running as it can be worn many different ways including a bandana, a sweatband, a hair tie and a wristband. BUFF® headwear is uniquely versatile, designed to achieve a high level of comfort and protection from the elements.
- Moisture management – keeping you comfortable in all weathers
- 100% seamless – no irritating seams or hems
- Multi-functional – a wide range of ways to wear the same product
- Treated with Polygiene – keeping it, and, you fresh as the silver ions prevent build-up of bacteria
- Thermal comfort – warm
- Weighs 35g
- Machine washable