Take learning outside the classroom with Go Ape
At Go Ape, we think that pretty much everything is better outside and that extends to learning outdoors – no matter the weather!
Outdoor learning is a great way to help children grow their natural curiosity, improve their physical and mental health and build their confidence.
Plus, an early-life appreciation of nature leads to a greater desire to protect the environment as they grow.
There’s so much to learn in the forest from team-building skills to personal development and natural awareness. Watch them break out of their comfort zone as they overcome heights, ziplines, and grow their independence.
Our award-winning educational days are designed by our dedicated schools team, who will work directly with you to design a bespoke school trip outdoors.
Activities start from £12 per schoolchild* plus required supervisors go free.
Join the Go Ape tribe for an adventurous and educational day out at one of our 34 locations.
Speak to the team by calling 01284 852229.
*School rates available Monday – Friday Term time only.
What is Go Ape?
Go Ape is an outdoor adventure company which has brought out everyone’s inner Tarzan. With their great Tree Top Challenge and Forest Segway experiences, these multi-award winning outdoor educational trips are a great way to support both physical and mental wellbeing outside the classroom and help young adults reconnect with both nature and their friends in a different and engaging environment.
With over 31+ locations you can do a Go Ape Adventure Course wherever you are – some of our favourite locations are Southampton, London and Scotland. Make sure you check out discounted school rates when booking a group visit!
What to expect from your day at Go Ape:
– A 30-minute safety briefing on how to use your harness and belay training from an experienced instructor
– Climbing heights up to the tree tops
– High rope obstacles
– Tarzan swings to leap off
– Zip wires through breath-taking scenery
– Segway adventures through spectacular off-road trails
What should I wear? Footwear with good grip, and clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty
What if it rains? You can do the adventure courses in all weathers, as long as it’s not snowing or stormy
Can I take photos? Yes, but remember you will need to hold it tight because it will be a long drop if it falls
What age do I need to be? There are different age restrictions depending on which course you choose to do. Please check the requirements via the Go Ape website under your chosen activity
Is there time restrictions to get around the course? No, take your time to enjoy the obstacles and the scenery
Terms and Conditions
- Go Ape’s booking T&C’s
- Covid Restrictions FAQ’s
- Some sites will close end of October and re open half term Feb, please check on our website for full availability.
- Please check on booking season closing times (daylight hours) for all Go Ape Sites. If this code is leaked or abused via other sites then we will discontinue the code.
- Discounted school rate of prices starting from £12 per schoolchild when booking a group visit, with required supervisors going free!
- Available at all Go Ape sites and applies to all Go Ape activities at these sites.
- Pre-booking is essential.
- Under 16yr olds must be supervised by a participating adult – One participating adult can supervise two under 16 year olds. 16-17 year olds can be unsupervised but cannot supervise under 16s. Participating adults may not supervise from the ground.