Short term minibus insurance – from just £75 a weekend
Cheap minibus insurance for DofE Leaders, Co-ordinators, Managers and volunteers of Licensed Organsations only. Choose from short term insurance cover – ideal for DofE expeditions – or get a competitively priced quote for a whole year’s cover.
About Unity Insurance Services
Unity Insurance Services are an independent specialist charity insurance broker that is part of the The Scout Association.
- Providing insurance services for the UK charity, voluntary and not-for-profit sector.
- Delivered by people with a charity background and who understand how charities operate.
- Unity donate 100% of our profits back to charity.
- Over 80 years experience looking after the insurance needs of charity and voluntary groups.
Unity’s unique status as a charity owned insurance broker means Unity Insurance Services has in-depth sector knowledge and experience and can provide you with:
- Expert advice, guidance and knowledge on your insurance needs.
- Tailored cover at competitive premiums.
- Practical tips, advice and solutions to help you manage your risks.
- A friendly, efficient and reliable service you’d expect of a trusted sector partner.
Why choose Unity for minibus insurance?
- Short term instant cover: Get cover for just a few days – ideal for DofE expeditions. Or opt for a full year’s mini bus cover.
- Cheaper: Unity insurance offer competitive pricing, often cheaper than insurance offered by minibus hire companies. Talk direct to Unity for a quote before booking your minibus, prices start from just £75 for a weekend.
- Specialists: Unity is a specialist in youth sector insurance so you’ll get great customer service from people who understand your needs.
- Quick: Need insurance in a hurry? You can even book insurance for the next day.
Find out more
Unity’s short period minibus cover, underwritten by QBE Europe – one of the world’s largest insurance groups can offer a cheap and high quality solution.
Terms & conditions
- For use by DofE Leaders, Co-ordinators, Managers and volunteers of DofE licensed organisations.
- Purpose of use must be activities relating to charitable purposes, community, voluntary or other social enterprise activities.
- No commercial bodies including any use for hire and reward allowed.
- Excludes use for individual’s own private use or private business use.