The Organic Cookery school
The Organic Cookery School is a not for profit organisation which offers community-based and online cookery and nutrition courses to child, parents and young people across the UK.
We’ve been supporting teenagers and young people in meeting the skills section of their Duke of Edinburgh`s Award for 14 years, and offer a wide range of D of E cookery courses including:
- Confident Young Cooks – a great basics course, building confidence and skills in the kitchen
- Street Food – featuring recipes from Thailand, Mexico, Italy, The Middle East and the UK
- Vegetarian Teens – plant-based recipes from around the world
- Brilliant Baking – featuring our most popular sweet and savoury breads, cakes, cookies and pastry-based dishes
As an Approved Activity Provider, we are delighted to be able to offer fully supported online courses suitable for the skills section at Bronze, Silver & Gold across the UK, as well as community-based classes in schools and community venues.
All courses include:
- Tried and tested recipes which your son/daughter will want to cook again and again
- Equipment and ingredients list (with substitution suggestions for special diets)
- Access to step by step instructions, videos, and bonus recipes/resources (online courses)
- An Organic Cookery School Apron
- Feedback sheets
- Skills tracker
- Tutor support
- Assessor report
To find out more about a course for your son or daughter, or enquire about us running a Duke of Edinburgh Award Cookery Course in your school, college or setting, please email [email protected] , telephone 01428 787594 or visit our website www.organiccookeryschool.org
We look forward to cooking with you soon!