Help us save good food from waste and get it to the people who need it! As a Kitchen Assistant you will be volunteering in a state-of-the-art kitchen, helping our team prepare and pack nutritious meals for 100,000s of Londoners each week.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
• Helping Felix feed London with nutritious and delicious meals
• Being part of an assembly line to pack meals, while maintaining good personal hygiene
• Cleaning, chopping, and cooking surplus food
• Supporting the kitchen team with additional tasks
• Helping to maintain a clean and safe working space
Shifts vary between 2 hours (for early morning or evening shifts) to 4 hours.
There is no minimum commitment but we recommend regular volunteering to get the most out of the role and have the biggest impact!
This role is only available to 16 yrs +.
An induction and training is provided.
Our team is always happy to help and will make reasonable adjustments where possible. Please email [email protected] to find out more.