Vango Nova 200 Tent
Vango Nova 200 Tent
The Vango Nova 200 tunnel tent is designed with 2 identical poles for quick and easy pitching. This 2 man tent is perfect for those seeking a tent designed to perform in a wide range of weather condition, that is also lightweight and has a small pack weight/ size.
Pitching Time: 5 mins
Packsize: 48.0 x ø16.0cm
Trail Weight: 2.08kg
Capacity: 2 Person tent
– Tunnel tent – style provides greatest space to weight ratio.
– Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango.
– Gothic arch pole structure – increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet.
– Flysheet and inner pitch together – quick and easy to pitch and pack.
– Identical poles – for ease of pitching.
– Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather.
– 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet – waterproof, durable and reliable.
– Factory taped seams – all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal.
– Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles – lightweight and durable tent poles.
– Breathable polyester inner – allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep.
– Part mesh inner door – allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out.
– O-shaped inner doors – easy to open with one hand.
– Rain stop flysheet doors – structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened.
– Inner pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items.
– Fast pack tent bag – oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size.
– Fire retardant fabrics – exceeds European EN5912 safety standard.
– Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre.