Stuck at home and bored? Need something to occupy your mind? Now is a great time to start a new hobby and do your DofE Skills section.
From a three month party planning course to driving theory, there are plenty of options to choose from.
Here is just a handful of distance-learning skills opportunities available from Approved Activity Providers (AAPs):
– Learn coding with Ignite Hubs
– Share your creative talents and achieve an Arts Award qualification
– 12 week self–teach first aid course with St John Ambulance
– Coding course with Spark 4 Kids
– Driving skills course with GA Driving Education
– Cooking with Be in the Kitchen, Blackberry Cottage, Egg and Soldiers, Flora’s Kitchen, Kiddy Cook, Lorna Wing Cookery, Sassy Stirrers or The Organic Cookery School
– Music lessons with Waltham Forest Music Tuition
– Touch typing with Type It or Spark 4 Kids
– Photography classes with Sharp Shots
– Bath bombs and soaps making with Soakster
– Courses with U:Bee Online
– Exporting course with ICC Educate
– Wellbeing and mindfulness course with Growing Minds
Take a look at our Opportunity Finder for the full list of remote opportunities with Approved Activity Providers.
Don’t forget to check with your DofE Leader before changing activities, and if you are under 18 then speak to them before starting an activity.
Your safety and the health and wellbeing of those around you is your number one priority. Please check the NHS website for the latest information on COVID-19.