An unforgettable weekend
A challenging hike
‘I felt really alive and would love to do it again and again.’ Georgina
‘Fabulous food, great music, superb company’ Zoe
Sense of achievement
‘A real tough challenge and huge achievement, all for a worthy charity.’ Dave
The DofE Adventure 2020
Want to be the first to find out about the DofE Adventure 2020 and get a special Early Bird discount?
Take a minute to give us your name and email address via our ‘Register interest’ page.
– Follow a signposted route or put your self-navigation skills to the test and map your own!
– Get a team together or go it alone. You’ll make plenty of friends along the way.
– Everyone stays overnight at Base Camp on the Saturday night, with the option for Friday night also included in the registration fee.
- Easy to set up JustGiving fundraising page, linked straight from your registration
- Oodles of fundraising support, including a fundraising guide, hints and tips, downloadable poster, sponsorship form and more, available from our Resources page
- Training plans so that you know you’re fit and ready to hike
- See examples of Resources from 2019
- Checkpoints along the route, fully stocked with hot drinks and refreshments
- Friday and Saturday night camping
- 2-person tent to yourself, ready when you arrive
- Sleeping mat
- Warm showers
- Option to pre-order meals
- Marquee with bar and live music
- Medal when you cross the finish line
- The money you raise will enable more young people across the UK transform their lives through taking part in the DofE
The DofE Adventure offers a superb opportunity for team bonding and networking out of the office. Find out more about entering a corporate team.
1. Fundraising option: Registration fee plus a minimum fundraising target
2. Self-funded option: Registration fee plus a direct donation
Companies also have the opportunity to pay for all or part of registration fees and fundraising for their staff. See the Corporate teams page
Register your interest for the DofE Adventure 2020 now to get the Early Bird discount.
Change a life
Jon was a young offender who was offered the chance to do his DofE while in prison. Through the programme he discovered a passion for cooking and now runs his own catering company.
By supporting the DofE, you’ll enable more young people like Jon start their journey toward self-discovery, self-belief and success.