Change young people’s lives
Your donation will make a real difference to the thousands of young people who want to do their DofE, many facing disadvantage. We subsidise every young person that signs up to ensure that the cost we pass on to our partner schools and centres are kept to a minimum. Just £15 could shape one person’s future, giving them access to this life-changing opportunity.
- Donate regularly: It’s easy to set up a regular payment via via JustGiving. As little as £2 a month can transform a someone’s future. Regular donations mean we can plan effectively for the future. You will be helping us make a real difference to young people’s lives not just today, but next year and beyond. For more information, please call our fundraising team on 0207 630 9039 or email [email protected]
- Donate by text: You can show your support for the DofE by texting your donation. Simply text DOFE01 and the amount (between £1 and £10) to 70070.
- Donate by post: Deb Dowdall, Supporter Relations Manager, The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, 11 Belgrave Road,
LONDON SW1V 1RB
- Leaving a legacy: Find out more about how to leave a legacy to the DofE.
- Payroll giving: Does your company run a Payroll Giving scheme? This means a monthly donation to your chosen charity is deducted from your salary before tax. A gift of £10 per month to The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award effectively only costs you £8.
- Share giving: Have you considered giving shares as a way of supporting The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award? It could even save you money on your tax bill. You can donate through the ShareGift scheme: http://www.sharegift.org/. To find out more about either of these options, call our fundraising team on 0207 630 9039 or email [email protected]
- Giftaid it: Increase the value of your gift at no cost to you. Giftaid is a Government run scheme that allows us to reclaim the tax on your donation. For every £1 you give, we can claim another 25p, making your donation go further at no cost to you. Print this page, then complete the information below (tick the box, fill in your name, address and postcode), and send it with your donation to add 25% more at no cost to yourself.
I am a UK tax payer and would like The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award to claim Giftaid on all donations I have made to that charity in the last four years. I understand that I must have paid an amount in income/capital gains tax at least equal to the amount donated in the appropriate tax year (6 April one year – 5 April the next).
Registered with the Fundraising Regulator