The Youth Advisory Board (YAB) are a group of young people from across the entire UK who meet weekly to ensure GamCare’s work is relevant and meets the needs of young people.
We offer our advice and opinion on every area of the organisation. We have chosen our main priorities for the year, which you can see below.
Priorities For 2023-24
– Digital Development
– Strategic Input
– The Gambling Act Review
– Raising awareness by public speaking
“The YAB is very relaxed and there is no pressure to complete the activities. Feels like a community rather than a forced activity.” – Mia, Youth Advisor 2022-23
– Have your voice heard!
– Meet other young people from across the UK.
– Develop skills and gain new training & experiences.
– High street voucher in return for your efforts.
– Meals and expenses covered.
– Help you achieve your Duke of Edinburgh Award.
Check out our website for more info and FAQs.