We need volunteers to take on fun and inspiring fundraising for YHA to help our appeals and activities for young people and families with challenging lives and who are facing difficult times.
This is a self-led volunteering role where you can draw on your creativity to complete a fundraising challenge or event online.
The sky’s the limit on how you can volunteer. Here some ideas to get the brain cells sparking:
• Do a Sponsored walking or running challenge of 100 miles over 30 days – round your house, garden or nearby park.
• Run a fundraising gaming stream using Twitch (and link your Twitch account to www.justgiving.com/yha )
• Virtual Quiz Night or Bingo on Facebook Live!
• Create content for your friends, family and followers on TikTok, Instagram or YouTube.
• Do a spring clean and an online auction of what you find.
To help structure your fundraising, we will provide you with a 12 week action plan that will take you through the steps of devising, promoting and running your fundraising activity. YHA staff will be on hand to provide advice and support.
Simply Register on our website volunteer.yha.org.uk
For any questions or queries email: [email protected]