Join us on our third unique Classic Car Tour adventure, driving through the beautiful English villages and countryside of Southwest England.
Starting near Bath, we will take the slow road through Devon and navigate the moors of Exmoor and Dartmoor before returning via Somerset to our starting point.
Route and venues maybe subject to change.
Arrival is the evening of Sunday 17 March at a country house hotel before the official start on Monday 18 March.
Accompanied by our tour organiser, HERO (Historic Endurance Rally Organisation), the DofE party will spend three adventure filled days on the road together, visiting interesting local sights and staying in lovely hotels in picturesque villages, with the tour ending after breakfast on the morning of Thursday 21st March.
- Professionally organised and escorted driving tour with three days of wonderful scenic driving via a specially tailored route
- Relaxed itinerary so you can enjoy the route at your own pace
- Daily pit stops at historic houses, and local sights of special interest
- All meals throughout the tour for two people
- Four nights’ luxury accommodation with suitable parking for two people
- Support team with luggage van to ensure your trip is trouble-free
- Accompanied by experienced Tour Director and expert mechanical support
- Guidebook, including tailored account of sights and visits for each day
- Keepsake photo book
For more information please contact [email protected].