Join us on our third unique Classic Car Tour adventure, driving through some of Northern Ireland’s dramatic, stunning scenery and its coastline.
From the historic setting of our starting venue to the grand finale at the Royal Family’s official residence in Northern Ireland, Hillsborough Castle; the Tour will transport you to the most glorious locations. You will be offered exclusive access to private houses, gardens and collections along a carefully chosen scenic route.
Route and venues maybe subject to change.
The tour will assemble in Belfast at an iconic venue for brunch and registration. We’ll then set off to explore handpicked, iconic sights of Northern Ireland.
You will tour the island’s beautiful north coast, taking in famous sites like the basalt columns of The Giant’s Causeway. Follow in the legendary footsteps of giants at this UNESCO World Heritage Site flanked by the Atlantic Ocean and a landscape of dramatic cliffs.
Continuing west, you will cross into County Donegal where you’ll explore rugged coastlines and unspoiled scenery at the gateway to the iconic Wild Atlantic Way.
During the tour you will drive through some of the best of Northern Ireland’s forestland, such as the spectacular Lough Navar Forest, home to breathtaking views over the Magho Cliffs.
Our final day will take you back towards Belfast, concluding that evening with a black-tie finale dinner at Hillsborough Castle, the Royal Family’s official residence in Northern Ireland.
The tour will conclude after breakfast on Friday 19th May 2023
– Professionally organised and escorted driving tour with four days of wonderful scenic driving via a specially tailored route
– Relaxed itinerary so you can enjoy the route at your own pace
– Daily pit stops at historic houses, and local sights of special interest
– Invitation for two to join the black-tie Gala Dinner at Hillsborough Castle
– All meals throughout the tour for two people
– Five nights’ luxury accommodation with suitable parking for two people
– Support team with luggage van to ensure your trip is trouble-free
– Accompanied by experienced Tour Director and expert mechanical support
– Guidebook, including tailored account of sights and visits for each day
– Keepsake photo book
For more information please contact [email protected]