Mountain Water Expeditions is a small independent company based in Liverpool providing land and water based expeditions, UK mountain skills courses, mountain challenges, Duke of Edinburgh’s Award expeditions, residential experiences and adventure based outdoor activities. Mountain Water Expeditions is owned and run by Alan Pinnington who is passionate about sharing adventures and providing high quality experiences on land and water.
A small team of independent highly qualified specialists support Alan in his work. Mountain Water Expeditions offer a complete expedition package at all three levels of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, which takes young people through the mandatory stages for preparation and assessment in the expedition section.
What we include
– A single point of contact at Mountain Water Expeditions to provide you with consistent support throughout your expedition service.
– High quality training and expeditions delivered at a location convenient for you.
– Pre-expedition information pack with lots of helpful advice, kit lists etc
– Assistance with expedition paperwork if needed. We will complete the required operating authority paperwork and risk assessments.
– Camping fees for the expedition
– Use of group kit (free of charge see below)
– Supervision from experienced and helpful instructors
– Accredited Assessors for the qualifying expedition
– Rucksack (if needed)
– Rucksack liners (if needed)
– High visibility rucksack cover
Group Kit We provide the following essential group kit free of charge:
– Stoves, pans and fuel
– Group shelters
– Group first aid kit