Running the DofE
- How to run DofE expeditions
- DofE Young Leaders – information for adult Leaders
- Recruitment toolkit
- Delivery toolkit
- Keeping young people safe
- Welcome Packs
- Promoting your group
- Additional needs
- Sectional Certificates & Certificate of Achievement
- Expedition Assessor Directory
- Assessor’s Report
- Expedition resources
- Expedition FAQs
- DofE Brand Centre
- DofE logo
The DofE charity collects information about incidents relating to the delivery of DofE programmes around the UK. It does so in order to:
– Identify common themes or trends and communicate these to the DofE network, helping everyone to better manage risk.
– Help the charity to ensure that Licensed Organisations and AAPs are complying with the terms of their operating licence.
– Help the charity to support and manage communications with all parties, particularly in the case of serious incidents.
– Help the charity to identify potential enhancements or changes to our adult training offers and DofE programmes.
To report an incident to the DofE charity, please download the incident report form:
For information on what incidents to report, read Incident Reporting for LOs and AAPs.