Running the DofE
- How to run DofE expeditions
- DofE Young Leaders – information for adult Leaders
- Recruitment toolkit
- Delivery toolkit
- Keeping young people safe
- Welcome Packs
- Promoting your group
- Additional needs
- Sectional Certificates & Certificate of Achievement
- Expedition Assessor Directory
- Assessor’s Report
- Expedition resources
- Expedition FAQs
- DofE Brand Centre
- DofE logo
Licensed Organisations can use the DofE logo to promote their DofE activity. It’s been specially crafted, so the lettering is unique to us. When using the DofE logo;
– Never recreate the logo or any of its elements.
– You must always use the master artwork provided.
– Do not squash or distort the logo.
– Don’t just copy the logo to use on printed items, it is too low quality. Download the proper artwork below.
– No logos or words must encroach upon the DofE logo with descriptor, the area with the yellow (non printing) dotted line must be kept clear.
– The DofE letters, word, name and logos are Registered Trademarks ®, they must not be used for commercial gain unless a written licence is in place.
If you would like a bespoke DofE logo with your Licensed Organisation/DofE group name only as a descriptor to the right, please contact [email protected]. This is a free service, please allow three working days for us to get back to you.
(No job titles, personal names, expedition team names, slogans, event titles, or descriptive text can be included. Bespoke logos may not be used by AAPs, please us the approved AAP logos.)
The DofE brand identity is distinct to the charity; designers should follow these guidelines to ensure our marketing, materials and content is cohesive, consistent and recognisable.
Please note that the DofE look and feel should only be used when promoting DofE activity – visit the Brand Centre for off-the-shelf customisable materials.
The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award logo is a registered trademark, and must only be used by those authorised to do so.
All Licensed Organisations are authorised to use the logo and they can in turn authorise their DofE centres and groups to use it.
In line with the updated licence, Licensed Organisations are not able to authorise activity providers or commercial organisations to use the logo. All such requests must be forwarded to the DofE charity at [email protected].