Running the DofE
- Recruitment toolkit
- Delivery toolkit
- Recruitment presentation templates
- Welcome films
- Welcome Packs
- Promoting your group
- Additional needs
- Assessor’s Report
- Expedition resources
- Expedition areas
- Expedition FAQs
- Local noticeboards
- DofE Magazine
- DofE Brand Centre
- DofE logo
Licensed Organisations can use the DofE logo to promote their DofE activity. It’s been specially crafted, so the lettering is unique to us. When using the DofE logo;
– Never recreate the logo or any of its elements.
– You must always use the master artwork provided.
– Do not squash or distort the logo.
– Don’t just copy the logo to use on printed items, it is too low quality. Download the proper artwork below.
– No logos or words must encroach upon the DofE logo with descriptor, the area with the yellow (non printing) dotted line must be kept clear.
– The DofE letters, word, name and logos are Registered Trademarks ®, they must not be used for commercial gain unless a written licence is in place.Download DofE logo pack - RGB files Download DofE logo pack - Illustrator files
If you would like a DofE logo with your Licensed Organisation/DofE group name only as a descriptor to the right, please complete and submit the logo request form. This is a free service. Please allow three working days and note that all text will be in capitals.
(No job titles, personal names, expedition team names, slogans or event titles, descriptive text etc. This logo may not be used by AAPs – please use the official AAP logo).
If you haven’t received your bespoke logo within three working days (or if you receive an error message), it is because either you gave an incorrect email address or your email system has blocked it. If you hear nothing, please contact [email protected].
If you would like a DofE logo with your Licensed Organisation/DofE group name only as a descriptor to the right, please complete and submit a request form below.Request bespoke logo
The DofE brand identity is distinct to the charity; designers should follow these guidelines to ensure our marketing, materials and content is cohesive, consistent and recognisable.
Please note that the DofE look and feel should only be used when promoting DofE activity – visit the Brand Centre for off-the-shelf customisable materials.Download brand guidelines Download summary
The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award logo is a registered trademark, and must only be used by those authorised to do so.
All Licensed Organisations are authorised to use the logo and they can in turn authorise their DofE centres and groups to use it.
Non-DofE groups etc may only use the logo to illustrate a connection with the DofE if it is used in a secondary position to the organisation’s own logo. In other words, it must not be implied by the position or size of the DofE logo that the organisation is DofE-approved or affiliated to the DofE.
In line with the updated licence, Licensed Organisations are not able to authorise activity providers or commercial organisations to use the logo. All such requests must be forwarded to the DofE charity at [email protected].