Where can I do the DofE?

The DofE charity licenses thousands of organisations that work with young people, including schools, colleges and youth groups, to run the DofE across the UK.

If you’re interested in doing your DofE:

– Ask your school, college or university – if they don’t already deliver DofE, they might consider setting it up.

– Join a national youth group that runs the DofE for its members, such as the Scouts or Girlguiding.

– Get in touch with your local youth club and see if it has a licence.

– If you’re over 18, do your Gold with DofE Direct.

Through a Licensed Organisation, you’ll be supported by a Leader who offers advice and encouragement throughout your whole DofE programme.

Opportunity Finder

This link opens an external site. All content is not affiliated with DofE. Please click proceed if you understand these risks.